’fucking dirty~’

Thursday, November 13, 2008

-Hold back the night-

I m Dry
I still need your LOVE. B!
.
.
It’s been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song .
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby where did I go wrong .
I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard
But I’m willing to give it another try .
'cos nothing compares
Nothing compares to you..
.
.
.
.
*
I want to walk
Into the light
Day has turned cold
So hold back the night
What will become
Of you and I
We had a dream
Don't let it die
Do you want to be
Do you want to be .
.
.
.
.
.
______
Wife.HappyBirthday to you~
Wishes you happily and joyful.
Best wishes for you.
I knew all become is dissimilar。。。
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK U~
I have received
You can not just information, and so on. A little unhappy

BY KA