’fucking dirty~’

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wonderful world.Wonderful you!

Dry
.
.
.
.
.
She is dry.
She need more water.
She is dry.
She need more love.
She can not do better to herself.
So,are you ready?
Ready to get some warm to melt your heart.
Ready to get some water to wet your thirst of the heart.
Then you will be pretty.
But love is coming.
She always fucking back to it.
When love is really gone.
But herself-pity and sorrow from the non-stop nagging.
She is a real shit!She is a real fucker!
You lose you heart.
So don't given up.
In fact,You don't need the trouble.
You just need to ask yourself.
You should understand that.
You never take the intiative to have.
Never.fluctuate at the crossroads along.
Have no definite Views of one’s own.
Please!Don't let me think you are a big trouble.
And you make me sick.
If you still have been like this.
You will lose your everything.
Dry.She is always dry .
Love.She need it more and more.
Oh,poor thing.
She is dryShe is dryShe is dry
But she want to fly.
Fly into the sky.
And I think she need it,too.
.
This is my lover writes for mine lyrics.
I am very very affected!
That reminds me too much of you.
you know?
還記得那一晚她陪我去salon洗頭
我發現他埋頭苦干著,手指頭緊緊抓著筆操作著
我問她 ‘你在干嘛’
然后她對我說:
’寫歌詞;寫給妳的 ’
.
.
Now,
我正處于一個像吃了一頓蜜糖的小蜜蜂
把這歌詞貼出來跟我的知己們分享
.
___
I'll thank you my darling.
Fuckin my pretty reber girl - Greta.
Oh, my God!!

1 comment:

haylin said...

呵呵,你喜欢就好!